Salin Plus Easy Breathe Replacemnt Filter
Salin Plus cartridges are filled with very pure micro‐crystallised salts, primarily 98% Sodium Chloride (NaCl) and 0.5% Calcium Chloride and Magnesium. This creates a fine constant spray of NaCl in surrounding environments which help to change the ionization of the air thus helping you breathe more easily.
As salt hygroscopically (naturally) draws moisture from the air it is important that the room in which Salin Plus© is being used is dry and NOT DAMP. If Salin Plus© is being used in a humid or damp room/environment it could lead to the release of salty water from the device. This is not harmful to your health but it will drastically reduce the effectiveness of Salin Plus.
Salin Plus Replacement Filter
Changing the Salin Plus Filter
The following procedure must be used:
- Unplug the AC/DC adaptor from the main voltage supply.
- Remove the plug from the DC input jack in the back of the device.
- Remove the lid and then pull out the filter.
- Put back carefully a new filter into proper slots and put back the lid.
- Renew the device's supply.